Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Help with removing the background white space in my drawing so I can attach it to my web page as a I

I want the image I draw to look as though it hovers without the framed white space. I used Windows Paint program to edit it into a GIF format. When I uploaded it using TinyPic - Share to obtain a HTML code (to use on MySpace.com) it still had the framed white space I don't want. I'm missing a step or two on how to remove the white space. I have tried cropping but, it's not a photo. I tried using CoffeeCup HTML Editor and still got background white space.



How do I remove the "white space"?



What Editor program will do the job of removing the white space and leave me with just the image.



Please give the Web address or product!



I just want my drawing to appear on my web page looking like a banner or icon with-out any background framed white space attached with it.



I will also need to be able to take the finished image and up load it into TinyPic.com to create an HTML code to place it in my MySpace web page. Recently I went and bought Adobe "Photoshops Elements 6" have not fond it yet .



Help with removing the background white space in my drawing so I can attach it to my web page as a Icon.?deleted myspace





u need to save the gif for web and have white as a transparent bg....can be done w/ PNG as well.



I use Photoshop, not elements, so i don't know if there is a SAVE FOR WEB feature, but if so...it would be Control+ALT+SHIFT+S (hold control, alt and shift down, then press S) OR go to file%26gt;save for web



then save as GIF and put it at 256 colors...then there is a drop down...drop to transparency....and click on the WHITE swatch...your white bg will now be transparent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer