Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Space Dream?

Last night I dreamed that me and my friends were on this ride thing that actually takes you into space. It was a two seater and I was stuck in the middle. We all had space gear on and while we were in space I almost fell out of the ride. I held on and when we got back to Earth there was a swimming pool at the carnival and I went swimming but accidently drained all the water out? What does this mean?



Space Dream?good myspace





This may mean that your friend and you have a wild time at times, and are willing to explore things and be adventuresome. You may feel at times that thing get a little to wild and you almost get into trouble. You may feel like sometimes you mess up or do something by accident that can take away from the fun or the feeling that people are enjoying{the swimming pool incident in the dream}. Nobody is perfect and things can go wrong at times, try not to dwell too much on the things that go wrong. One does need to always be a little vigilant or careful in life, but things will go wrong at times. One can just learn from the past and move on. At least the dream shows a willingness to try new things, and explore new frontiers to a degree. Meditate/pray, exercise, and eat healthy, so that you will stay strong spiritually, and have positive adventures in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer