Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Whats the space mountain ride in california right now?

a few years ago i went to disneyland california. I was really bummed that space mountain was closed down. After I came back from disneyland I heard that they were making a new space mountain called rockin space mountain. Then just recently I heard that they took down rockin space mountain and put up the regular space mountain again. I'm going to disneyland this summer (this will be the first time im going since a few years ago when space mountain was closed down), and i wanna know which ride it is. I love the old space mountain, but then again, i wanna see the new one. So which one is up right now?



Whats the space mountain ride in california right now?backgrounds for myspace





i think its the old one with better effects. I just went and I am so jealous that you are going cuz i wanna go again!! o well i might go to disneyworld next year(I hope it is as good)



Whats the space mountain ride in california right now?myspace games myspace.com



Space Mountain didn't really change. It's the same ride. When it was "Rockin'" it was just an Aerosmith song played through the speakers and the lights were changed a bit to different pictures instead of planets and stars. It wasn't that great. The track never changed and the ride is the same. The "Rockin'" thing is over now so when you go, it will be the good ole Space Mountain.



Edit: LOL! I can't believe I said Aerosmith instead of Red Hot Chili Peppers. In my defense, I'm 31 weeks pregnant and on a good day forget my own name and it was a really long time ago that they had the promotion. I'm still laughing at myself!
The "Rockin'" promotion was a special promotion done last year at the Disneyland resort. Red Hot Chili Peppers songs (not Aerosmith) were added to both Space Mountain and California Screamin'. I thought it was a total blast and actually perferred it to the regular Space Mountain.



BUT - The promotion is over, and Space Mountain is, as of now, open and working in it's classic state.
Just go, it is open, it rocks! Better special effects, better sound, A LOT darker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer