Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Space Bags question?

Ok, so I ordered those space bags things. I also bought the tote spacebags sells. I want to mainly save some space in my closet (NOT TRAVEL).



Spacebags.com has the 7 bag set: 1 extra large bag, 1 large bag, 1 medium bag, 1 hanging bag, 1 full length hanging bag, and 2 travel bags.



I read some reviews on here and most said it was a WASTE of money. There were a few remarks that were good. Here's my question: Will this product work? Will any of these work for what I need them to do? I just want to store some sweaters, dresses, shirts, pants, comforters, etc. I usually don't buy into thing like this, but I have so much clothes and such that I needed to save some space. I called them to cancel my order but have to wait a few days to do so.



PLEASE ANSWER honestly and ONLY IF YOU HAVE actually USED THEM! Thanks in advance.



Space Bags question?girl myspace





I bought them at Walmart and used them. They were just fine. You can get them at walmart or target in the aisle where hangers and ironing board covers are.



Space Bags question?myspace live myspace.com



I used them brand new out of the box and stored them away. Within a month, they were all full of air. I opened them up, resealed them, and vacuumed out all the air. Within a month, same thing, they were full of air.



In my opinion, they're a waste.
I have used them an found that they work just fine for a while. The ziploc seal on them is the first thing to wear out. Also, they are serious about the fill line. They will not work if you overfill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer