Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Which would you rather have a space ship or a time machine?

Would you rather have a space ship that can travel anywhere in space or a time machine that can travel any period in time?



The space ship can move very fast but it can not go back in time and it can not skip time.



The space ship can only move in space. The space ship can take you anywhere on earth, anywhere in earth and anywhere in the universe whether it is on planetoids, outer space or even other planets. It can take you anywhere in space basically.



You would arrive in different places with the space ship faster than being on train, way faster.



With the space ship if you reach lets say mars in 2 seconds and stay on mars for 15 seconds and come back to earth which two took 2 seconds then only 19 seconds would of passed on earth.



The time machine can't move through space only through time. The time machine follows Earth's trajectory through space. So every time you use the time machine you are still in the same place but different time.



Which would you rather have a space ship or a time machine?myspace background





Assuming for arguments sake that you can time travel without messing up history or the future time streams, I'd take the time machine.



That way, I can end up having both because I could go into the future far enough to buy a spaceship on the cheap.



I know you said I couldn't have both - but I didn't ask for both. I took the one that would allow me the opportunity to obtain the other.



Which would you rather have a space ship or a time machine?flash myspace myspace.com



I think i'd rather have the space ship because I'm not sure i want to time travel.
Being a history buff i gotta go with the time machine! Besides it would be great to stop off and pick up H.G. Wells and show him!
Time machine
space ship b/c messing with time in the future and knowing what it is could screw everything up but id like to see the past all the historical events
time machine!



cause i could go back in time and take all my regrets back.
Time Machine.
a time machine becuase a space ship will probably exist in 500 years but it is hard to go back to time



i would get rich then put a lot of money in a space ship and i WILL GET A WIN WIN
Definitely the time machine...so many interesting people in history I'd want to talk to. And, sure, I'd be curious about the future too (though not my own future...I prefer that to be a surprise).



However, I am hoping for an additional feature in the time machine: one that would ensure it comes to rest on top of solid ground. For if my time machine stayed in the exact spatial coordinates (relative to Earth) I could end up inside an ancient mountain, or find myself 2000 feet above an ocean.
super powers.
What a great question.



Personally, I have always wanted to travel into space, visit another planet and meet other intelligient life forms.



We know our past and our future doesn't look like anything to write home about.
A time machine for me...i'd love to see some of histories questions solved and also see what it would be like in the future too.
I rather have a space ship. cuz a time machine is and will always be a fiction. Nowadays we hv space ships, so that'll be a lot easy to improve those space ships, so that those ships can travel with a speed of 10 times the lightspeed.
What if your time machine only went back in time? If you went too far you could die. Since immortality is more important whichever gets you there first and the safest would be better than the other. A spaceship might only be used by those who have achieved immortality. If you went forward in time most likely there may be those who have already achieved immortality and spaceflight. Having a spaceship with nowhere to go in your own lifetime would be pointless.The government would most likely just take it away from you anyway. How about a devise that allows you to see and travel thru space and time without ever physically leaving?



http://www.trvnews.com/tsl/031502/index....
spaceship for me, time travel is not mechanically possible, (it cannot be done with a machine).
time machine to the future where space ships are commonplace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer