Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Zune space problem?

I recently updated my zune and zune software. it's a lot better looking than the bland, boring version I used to have, but it has a lot of problems. I only have over a thousand songs on my zune, with no video or pictures, and the software won't let me upload anything else. When I look at how much space I have left, it says I don't have any more space left on it, because a lot of space is reserved, but when I looked in settings, it said no space at all was reserved.



How do i get the space back and sync more songs onto my zune?



Zune space problem?myspace live





If it were me I would make a backup copy of my music folder, the one zune monitors for music, rename it and store it somewhere Zune can't get to it.



Then I would erase the Zune and start from scratch. I would then add the music back to the folder Zune monitors for music. I would also remove anything that came on the Zune that I didn't want if you didn't do that already.



I have not had to do this. This is only a suggestion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer