Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Naming the feature space in my museum?

It's for my final project, designing a fashion museum. On a certain storey, we have to create a feature space where visitors will gather and see the exhibits or shows or events. My feature space has a small exhibition space, a mezzanine floor where drinks are serve and this floor overlooks a fashion runway show. Beside these spaces, its a theme restaurant. Any suggestion on what to name the feature space?



Naming the feature space in my museum?pimp myspace





Robert Tonner's Hideaway. Put fashion dolls in glass cases all along the walls.



Naming the feature space in my museum?stars myspace myspace.com



After the theme of the show - Fashion through the Ages.



Eat and Drink your way through History



Authentic Historical Food.



Actually I don't think it is a great idea to have people eating and drinking above the Cat walk - especially if they have their 2 year old with them who likes to throw food around!
hot space
I would base it on the theme of the restaurant.



If you sell Italian food you could name your mezzanine after the Piazzas in Italy. Doesn't that name imply meeting place as well as adding an Italian aura.



Have a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year friend,



Michael %26lt;%26gt;%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer